2016年2月15日星期一

My little Star

We human being just have preference for almost everything, I believe. 
As for materials, I love all natural things. especially cotton, soft, and cute pattern cotton. One reason is, again, Singapore is too hot, I'd prefer dress my girl in something that can breath. 
This piece of cotton is bought by my mom, and she loves sewing and knitting too. It has the feeling of jeans, but no, not that rough, it is just as soft as feather.
I always wanted to make a dress like this, easy, classic and fun. Only thing not perfect is I used the wrong size. I cut the top a little bit too small. Although I fixed it with a zipper on the back, still, it is not perfect... I guess I will try to make the same style again someday, with another piece of soft and beautiful cotton.







没有评论:

发表评论