2015年8月25日星期二

Chasing a onesie into a set

I assume every baby might be the same as E and B, has lots and lots of onesies. As a mom I love onesies, as they are cute, easy to put on, comfortable... But baby grows too fast. I hate to dress my baby in big clothes, but if you get them just the right size then onesies won't last for long.
However, it shouldn't be a problem if you know how to cut and sew! I know there are many many ways to change onesies or body suits into different things, just tried to turn them into a shirt or dress set, lovely.
For the three short sleeve onesies, those are my favorites. Bought by grandma and shipped all the way from the States, they fit B really well before she grows out of them. Then I really don't want to give up these cuties. So, easily cut them and change them to a dress and a diaper cover, done! And for diaper covers, a girl would never have enough diaper covers, if you know what mean..

没有评论:

发表评论