2016年3月6日星期日

OH Halloween!

Halloween, oh, a handcraft-holic would never miss Halloween, especially if she/he have kids!
A month before the crazy started, I started planning what I should make for E and B to wear when they trick and treat. The problem is E is 4 years old now, you can't just put him into a bear or monkey outfit and expect him to be happy with it. He has his opinion upon almost everything, and he starts picking up his outfit every morning before school... So, I have to ask him first: E, what you want to be this Halloween?
There is another story. My mother-in-law gave us quite a lot of the apple app store gift cards to buy kids music and movies online, so we purchased a butch of Disney movies. The time they were watching is Aladdin. My husband used to love this one, and so does E. He was quite obsessed at that moment, so he said, I want to be Aladdin!
What a relief! I was really worried he would be another super hero this time, not have problem with it, just again, we are in Singapore, a place has summer all year round, dress up like ironman or spiderman under 87 degree will be miserable. 
Aladdin will be another story. And so easy for me to work on. Since brother already decided and sister is too young to give any opinion, she will be the matching princess Jasmine.
As for material, I chose super thin cotton. 
And we are so happy that nobody dressed up the same as our kids, and to our surprise quite a lot of people recognise them at the first glance!

Also for the super hero fan, I made a simple Batman hat for him to wear to school during the Halloween month. He likes it too.








没有评论:

发表评论