2016年3月6日星期日

Polo Shirt Refashion

I should write this one long time ago... Anyway, before the blogger app on my phone worked perfectly, as I can upload pictures and write my blog directly from my phone, which is really convenient and easy. I can do the work when waiting for the bus, or waiting for the noodles to be done, you know, anytime at anywhere. However, when I started this polo shirt blog, my app stopped working and can't do anything afterwards.
So frustrated. But good thing is, after that once shirt refashion, I did two different styles, and they all seems to be quite successful.
First is why I have polo shirts. Well you know, my husband is quite a fan of polo shirts, but he doesn't really like the authentic Polo brand ones, he likes the Nike ones and it's more like a golf shirt. Since they have narrow fit and he feels better in them. So, He bought quite a lot of them and won't really try before buying - he thought he knew the right size. But maybe the brand shrink their size for half a inch or what, they are running smaller now. So after wearing them for a day he said he felt hard to breath, and give them all to me.
Second is you know when you graduate or go to camping or something, you will have these group shirts that you'll wear once at the event, and will be left behind. My dad used to wear them when he does housework like fix the pipe or so, but mine shirts are too small for him. So I have to find a way to get rid of all of them.
Here you go. I go with three styles: one is a play set for baby girl. It has a cute little sleeveless top with ruffles, and a pair of shorts - if you can tell they are from the two sleeves of husband's shirt. Second is a play dress for little girl. Classic look and really easy and fun. Third is the easiest, cut them smaller for my boy. He loves to dress after his dad. So, as you know, a happy ending for everybody.










没有评论:

发表评论