2016年3月6日星期日

Summer Christmas

Okay, I know it is totally weird to update this one-but I just got here from my list, so anyway I will do it.
Christmas outfit for girls.
Actually it has be a while since I made this, as now is almost Easter. I still remember I had severe morning sickness with my third time pregnancy when I made the outfit. Just several days before the making I visited ER at midnight since I had bad stomach pain. Luckily nothing happened. It might be the shots the doctor gave me at ER I actually felt much better after that, and then first thing I planned to do is finishing this outfit for B, since Christmas was really close.
I ended up buying a white top for doing some embroidery and appliqué, and made a ruffle skirt for her. The skirt is much more easier than I thought, and the appliqué wasn't too bad. She got a lot of compliments wearing this, it all worths the work!









没有评论:

发表评论