2016年6月15日星期三

Barbie VS Frozen

Before I had B, I always wanted a baby girl. Just because girls has so many choices as far as dressing them up... Sorry might sound a little bias, as I love my boys just as much! But definitely I made more dresses for the baby girl. 
She's a big fan of Frozen, as explained in the other post I have no idea where she gets that... But mom is a big fan of Barbies! So, we made a deal ( or just I understand), I'd made her Frozen dresses, but she also has to wear my Barbie's :)
This Barbie pattern is actually for something like bag or pillow cover, but it is just so pretty I'd like my daughter wear it instead.  Details are the buttons in front. They are Paris shopping theme and I think matches this dress pretty well. A typical girl thing.




When we went to Spotlight one day, I saw the snowflake pattern was on sale. I don't even need to ask if she wants. Just found a piece of match satin (that is not on sale) and check them out.
My favourite part of this dress is the cloak can be detached. I crocheted the button holes so they are quite invisible! Yes after years I still remember how to do simple crochet, what a surprise! 





没有评论:

发表评论