2016年6月2日星期四

Frozen and Superman

I don't remember exactly from when on, B started being so obsessed by Frozen, as if she sees anything that has Elsa or Anna or Olaf on, she'll be crazy for it. Literally I think she only watched the movie maybe twice, much less than she watches Transformer with her brother. Anyway, it seems to be in her blood now and she just can't stop loving it...
So, when I went to Spotlight to get some more Superman material for E (another story here), she immediately saw the roll of Frozen and started "Elsa, Elsa!" So I have to pick that roll to let her see. But instead of just looking at it, she carried the whole roll and started giggling so happily!
Okay, let's go check that out...
Well when I took the roll and gave the cashier to check out, she started cry! weird kid!
To be honest I have no idea how to use this Elsa thing. To be honest I don't even think the prints are accurate and pretty. To me it looks a bit cheap. But since she insists... Only thing I can think of is a peasant sleep dress.
So here we go.
A super duper easy and classic peasant dress. Sure she loves it.





Oh and here's the Superman story. As I started making things for A, my youngest still in my belly, I got a Superman pattern cotton piece making him a shirt romper. I used a free pattern for 6 months, but not gonna to recommend here because I highly doubt the measurements are wrong. I have to adjust a little bit as the bottom wouldn't be connected. And it looks a bit too short but baggy for me. 
Anyway, when E saw the out coming, of course he asked, mom, can I have a Superman shirt?
Yes of course dear, even though mom never made shirts before.
However, kids' shirts are really not that hard. I didn't using any other supporting material but the Superman piece.
It comes out alright, a bit big, but he's gonna grow into it anyways.





Here's the shirt romper for A.







没有评论:

发表评论