2016年6月9日星期四

Birthday Dresses

I feel like every occasion is my excuse to sew for her... New year, Easter, Christmas, and, oh, of course her birthday. 
So far I have two opportunities, her one and two year old birthdays.
For the first time, I made a tutu dress. The top was quite big as she still can wear it. But it is such a right decision as no girls will refuse tutu!
At that time I didn't know how to do embroidery, so I used ribbon to sew her name on the top. 














Second birthday I made two dresses. One classic little white lace dress, and one silk white dress with smocking details.
This is my first smocking, to be honest it is quite fun. I used machine to do the pleating, which is the only regret I have... I should hand sew it! I made some simple smocking with her initial and two little rocking horse as my daughter was born the year of horse.
Why I made two? Well, because they are white~ I have to make sure she has pretty dresses for the whole day even if one might be ruined~









没有评论:

发表评论