2016年6月16日星期四

Bohemia Jumper

As I said many many times I like my girl wearing dresses or skirts. Thus, not having too many pants or jumpers for her. Actually jumpers are also more work to make :) But as she grows older and runs faster and plays wilder, I figured pants would be better for her movements. So I made some pants out of old T shirts, and finally my mom got me this pattern and I think it would be cute to make a little jumper. 
I used one of B's shirt as top pattern and just added the bottom part on. Waist is elastic so adjustable. and I put full snap buttons at the bottom as she still wears diapers. The top different colours of snap buttons are the point of this jumper as otherwise it would be too dark. I also made myself a dress out of the same material, and finally we have something match!




没有评论:

发表评论