2016年6月10日星期五

Summer Dresses: Satin Dress with Back Detail, Bee Dress, and Cotton Butterfly Dress with Embroidery Details

Once I was given a half day off from the kids, so of course I hopped on a train and headed to my favourite store. While the deals were not that great, not my kind of buy one get ten free stuff, but I dig out several leftover pieces from a big basket that definitely worth the money. By the way, I like the basket deals and digging is one of my favourite kinds of shopping. There are not that many discounts in Singapore as in the States, but if you pay attention to those baskets inside stores, sometimes there are still things worth buying. Like last week at Toys R Us I got a set of towels for my youngest for only SGD5, so about 3USD. Which is a great deal compare to the origin price of 20.
Anyway, I found two pieces of satin, really really awesome beautiful spring flower pattern, two pieces of embroidered cotton, lovely colour, one piece of summer bee pattern cotton, and one piece of shape pattern cotton. All together for SGD 20. The last piece I used half of it on the kitty dress's top part. The rests are here. All made with love!

Little Bee Summer Dress.






Simple steps:
1, cut the top pieces and the inner liner. two pieces each.



2, two pieces of bottom.

3, Sew the top liner with the bottom. Leave seam for elastic band to go through. Put top on and add pom pom.



Satin dress. My favourite!!!!





Cotton dress with embroidered details. Her favourite!!




没有评论:

发表评论