2016年6月15日星期三

My New Baby Clothes

By this Saturday I will be officially "full term": 37 weeks pregnant. To be honest to me this pregnancy seems quite fast and easy, as I did have a very tough first three months of morning sickness and heartburn, but after that I have to say baby A is prefect. I don't ever have stretch marks, or swollen feet, or dramatical weight gain, or full face of breakouts... I still work and play with the kids as usual, I cook the food family like to eat, and drive to clinic to do my examination-don't laugh, this is a big deal here in Asia, as yesterday my doctor saw me parking my car then asked me: are you driving here along? Bravo! So you know, it's not a simple normal thing, hahah.

Anyway, yesterday I washed all the new clothes I bought and made for A. Now some pieces I'd like to show off here as a record. Hopefully they will fit him well and comfy.

My favourite romper set. This might be a right pattern for a boy as they are more "wild". I made a bib too- they are easy to make but quite useful. Start with B I used a lot of this strangle shape bibs, as they are smaller but just enough to clean their little messy.






Another set. This Elephant print is really really soft. Definitely for babies. I made an appliqué and the collar out of a old shirt of husband's. I don't have any pattern so just imagined how to cut the bottom. It's not so perfect if you ask me now... Too wide. But hopefully will still fit.







Onesie and pant set. Top from an old shirt that husband never wear. Made appliqué again. I just really love appliqués! they can make your outfit match so easily!



Overall for A. Same material I made E a pair of shorts. And this one I made an appliqué plus quite a lot of embroideries. But they are way too big... I let B tried on once (She's 2 now) and it fits her just okay. So maybe this one has to wait for a while.



没有评论:

发表评论