2016年6月10日星期五

There Are Dresses That She Does Not Like

You may hear I said a lot like "she loves it!""She really enjoys it!" As if all my hard work worth the time. Actually, that is NOT the case at all. There are quite a lot of things that I made for her and I thought she would really enjoy turn out just like day dream for my self.
I sometimes feel like don't really know my daughter's taste that well. Some pretty dresses that I thought a girl will fall in love at the first glance, she refuses to wear at all. I thought might be that day she's not in that mood, but after trying again and again and again, I realised she does have her own taste for things! 
So far she loves everything has figure prints that she can recognise, like Minnie Mouse, Spiderman, Super Girl, Elsa, etc. Other things, really depends...
Here's a dress I made for her and she absolutely not like... I thought if I put some pom pom on it would be some fun add-on points and she may like it. However, no. She looked at it and said "cute", and that's it. I asked her if she wants to try it on, she refused without hesitate. So I have to lure her (forgot how, either she can look at my phone for pictures or she can play with brother's toys while he's not home) she agreed to try on for taking picture. 



没有评论:

发表评论