2016年6月2日星期四

What Can I Do With a Mini Skirt? (1)

What can you do with a mini skirt when you pregnant? I used to wear them (those with elastic waist) during my first and second pregnancy, as they were quite comfy (cotton ones) and functional. However, with the third one I found they became useless. Why? I have to chase a toddler all day and they are way to short to cover me and my belly... Yes, first pregnancy I was by myself (how nice!) and second time the oldest son is in school already. 
Ummm, so what can I do with a mini skirt? Not a lot material left there to play with.
Well, I think I did a good job. Turn it into a cute overall dress for my daughter. It must be quite comfortable as she likes to wear it. Only problem is the same thing as a mini skirt: too short. But it won't hurt a toddler girl show a little bit of her diaper cover, right?









没有评论:

发表评论